Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Draw A Unique Children Book Illustration











About:

Hello everybody!



I am an illustrator and i will draw you anything you can think of, traditionally in watercolor and ink. I can draw you interior or exterior,children book covers, portraits, pets, animals, plants, vehicles, you name it! :D



I can also draw from a reference photo or draw from scratch it is completely up to you.

I will send you the scanned illustration in high quality JPG format, but you can add 20$ and purchase the illustration on paper, and I will send it to you by mail.



Unfortunately I cant do re-works on my illustrations because I paint them in watercolor and can't erase anything. But i can offer you a pencil sketch of a character or a book page for additional 10$, and with that you'll get unlimited revisions to the sketch.



      ***VERY IM
PORTANT***


Contact me before you order if you want more than one illustration.

I reserve the right to use my drawings with the photo reference on my social media and portfolio.

Warm regards,

Lea


Reviews


:

This is second time I work with Lea, and once again I am very happy with the result! I highly recommend her work :)

:

Lea did a beautiful job! She captured everything I was looking for and was such a pleasure to work with. Her skills are amazing and I look forward to working with her more.

:

She was very responsive and has a great imagination. She was able to illustrate exactly what I'm looking for. I look forward to using her again and again!

:

Great artwork! So cute and came up with a style I didn’t even know would work, but now I might like it more than what I originally had envisioned!

:

Lea fulfilled the brief to meet all my expectations and I would gladly recommend her for her professional results.




No comments:

Post a Comment