Monday, June 29, 2020

Make Creative African Themed Illustrations For You











About:

Although I make illustrations for virtually every children's books, I enjoy African folk tale stories better. I'll really enjoy creating the art with you. For books with many pages I am ready to reduce price for customers. I'm very proficient with Adobe photoshop and Coreldraw. I work very fast too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviews


:

I really like the job of this Nigerian illustrator. I will ask him to draw more illustrations for me in the future. Thank you, Kind regards, Sandra

:

Very talented artist and easy to communicate with. Was happy to make modifications and suggestions. Highly recommended...i will certainly be using his services again!

:

Excellent work.

:

Pretty easy. He does good work.

:

The seller did good work!







Make Creative African Themed Illustrations For You

No comments:

Post a Comment