Monday, June 1, 2020

Draw Illustration For Childrens Book











About:

If you need some cute illustrations for your children's book project, then this gig is absolutely perfect for you.



I can help draw cute cartoon illustrations for your children's book and all your worry will be gone! All you gotta do is just click "Order Now" button below!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



FREE sketch!!




NOTE:

  • My default size for 1 page illustration is A4. If you have another request, please message me.
  • Do not accept NSFW
  • By order "Commercial License", the whole illustration will be YOURS & I will not own the copyright and not reuse the illustration



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



For detailed info or any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.



Hopefully we can work together. Thanks! :-)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful! A+ Artist, Awesome Illustrations, Great Communicator! I am so happy to complete this book with you as the illustrator. I can't wait for the sales of Child Of Light, Divine You Are to be available on Amazon. I love your work and I am so happy with the illustrations of this book. Thanks again!

:

I’ve been working with the designer for a while and I’m always happy with my experience! More to come as I build my brand! Thank you.

:

I have had a great experience working with this illustrator on several projects over the last two years. I highly recommend!

:

Great experience! Avmiller is very helpful and communicative! I love to work with Avmiller! Thank you so much, Avmiller! Can't wait to work on next illustrations! :-)

:

You are wonderful to work with! I am so happy we completed this book together. Thank you for listening to my ideas and sharing your wonderful artistic talents. I can't wait to work on our next book together.




No comments:

Post a Comment