Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Draw Professional Fashion Illustration, Sketch, Portrait In My Style











About:

My links:

linktr.ee/rei.sketcher



Hi!

  •  I love fashion illustration and work in traditional mediums, to me, traditional medium are more expresive
  

  • Please check all the options in my gigs, and see what works the best for you! also there are extra options to add.  Everything you need, collections, flats, design your clothes... just ask me,  I'll pleased to answer. 

    - Commercial use is if you want use  my art for marketing, advertising or graphic design for any product for selling only (License for for-profit business use). It doesn't provide autorship over the drawing, but you have the rights of the design.



  • Check my instagram or blog to see my artwork, if you are interested in my vision and style of what you have in mind, contact me! I'm always happy to work in new projects!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller throughout whole process, made sure I was happy throughout. Will definitely be using again for more images throughout collection. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity! I loved this work

Seller's Response:

The seller was very communicative every step of the way, and constantly asked for clarification to make sure my vision came to life. SO glad I found such great talent, and I definitely will be purchasing another illustration!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and I had a very nice experience working together! ✨

Seller's Response:

Rei was so helpful and took on board all my requests. I sent a couple of photos as references and it turned out exactly as I had hoped. Turnaround and delivery was super quick and communication was great! This will be a great gift and will look fantastic framed and displayed!




No comments:

Post a Comment