Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Create Illustration Design In Amazing Style











About:

IMPORTANTE: PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER


I illustrate cute characters in my style.

The characters are based on your request. You can send me a picture of the person or animal that you would like that I use for inspiration. 

But please note is not caricature and it's not realistic portrait illustration.

The illustration is digital with format : JPG or PNG or PDF. I usually send you PNG format 

( transparent background ) Let me know if you need the other formats too.

Important: It's not vectorial file, so I need to have the right size of the illustration you need. 

Reviews


:

Love her work. She’s very detailed and listens to what you a want and adds her own touch to make it perfect.

:

The best!!

:

Beautiful picture, according to requirements. Thank you:-)

:

Thank you very much for another great picture.

:

Awesome artist and person!







Create Illustration Design In Amazing Style

No comments:

Post a Comment