Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Draw Childrens Book Illustration With Cute Amazing Style











About:

PREMIUM PACKAGE ?



  1. HIGH RESOLUTION 

  2. 2 FIGURES CHARACTER (HUMAN, ANIMAL, FICTION)

  3. BACKGROUND SCENE

  4. AMAZING COLOUR

  5. UNLIMITED REVISION UNTIL YOU'RE HAPPY

  6. TEXT BY YOUR STORY (IF YOU WANT)

  7. 100% ORIGINAL DRAWING

  8. REAL PREVIEW

  9. COMMERCIAL USE



HOW I WORK ?



  1.I must have the following information ready before placing an order

  2. Size/ Dimensions of your needed illustrations inches

  3. 
characters DETAILED descriptions

  4. how background i will drawing



I CAN DRAW AND DESIGN For :

  1. card birhday , bridesmeid, card invited , or anything

  2. card sticker for name tag 

  3. cover book

  4. page of book

  5. book mark 

  6. and other



You will never find another gigs like this package, so? Grab it now!

regads nisaasha



If you want buy many page, you must tell me and i will give you another price ,, thanks.. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I presented her a project that wasn't exactly clear at the beginning which lead at the end to a complication, but she rapidly found a way to overcome it. She is really talented and opened, you shouldn't hesitate if your interested in her work.

Seller's Response:

Lovely illustrations and Anisa was great with communication too! she is very talented and I will definitely be working with her again in future! Thanks

:

Great experience working with Nisaansha. Easy to communicate back and forth. She is very talented and accomodated all of my needs. She really captured what I was looking for, I will work with her again for a full book illustration in the future! Thanks again, it was a pleasure!

:

thank you :)

:

It was a great first time working with Nisaansha. She is very talented and was able to bring my idea to life! Great communication too and fast turnaround. I'll definitely be working more with her in future!







Draw Childrens Book Illustration With Cute Amazing Style

No comments:

Post a Comment