Monday, June 29, 2020

Pixel Art Portraits And Landscapes











About:

I will design and paint a character or landscape based on your request. It will be in either a cartoony or anime style in regards to the characters or not fully realistic for the landscapes.



Please be sure to send me a message prior to placing an order so that we can discuss the scope and requirements for the project in mind. Thank you!







Please note
: You are not authorized to resell or mass reproduce these images for profit unless you purchase the commercial rights from me through the gig. You are allowed to reuse, share on social media or websites, or post the image for any personal, non-commercial use. However, if you do not purchase the commercial rights, I reserve the right to post the image on my portfolio, websites, and use the image for products and as an example of my work.

Reviews


:

Pilardm is not only talented at drawing pixel art, Pilardm showed great creativity by applying great ideas. The end result is really amazing and I like it. Pilardm was always open to any suggestions and always communicates well in order to understand the requirements and provide good results.

:

Awesome to work with. Very professional and easy to talk to. I love how it came out! Really happy with it. Thank you again for all your help. I’m definitely getting another one soon!

:

Artist worked with all my wants and needs to produce a truly wonderful piece of art. Will do bushiness again soon!

:

It's just perfect. The picture is exaclty what we wanted, even better. We have asked for a few modifications, there was a real good communication. If you need anything in pixel art, go for it !

:

It's just perfect. The picture is exaclty what we wanted, even better. We have asked for a few modifications, there was a real good communication. If you need anything in pixel art, go for it !







Pixel Art Portraits And Landscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment