Sunday, June 21, 2020

Draw Your Original Characters Or Fanart











About:

hello



welcome to my gig

i draw manga/anime/oc & game character

what you got

-character drawing full body no bg

-size a4 300dpi (png/jpg)

please message me before placing the order

thank you



Reviews


:

fantastic work agian the mindblowing talent will leave you overjoyed by his work i assure you if you ever need a character drawn go to this guy has got the means for greatness

:

bond4ng took my ideas and did a great job with my OC. I think it turned out GREAT! Thank you!

:

Great work as always, I expected nothing less from this guy. If anyone is thinking about getting an order from him, do it, you will not regret it.

:

absolutely amazing work , he exceeded every expectation i couldn't ask for better all my friends loved it two one was even jealous totally comming back agian

:

Simply put: it was a great, and very quick, expirence from start to finish. Even the language barrier hurdle was not hard to overcome with the help of visual references. They made my first expirence a smooth and positive one. I am looking forward to working with them, and referring them, in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment