Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Ink And Pencil Illustration











About:

 before placing the order write me to discuss your order



Important note: I do not do logos or minimal illustrations



If you need a black and white illustration for your book, magazine, handmade postcard, my concert is for you!


I will create a wonderful and professional illustration of Hand Draw, using the ink technique. I can draw any image you want or any idea you want to capture.


The customer is always right, that's why I am open to listen to all their suggestions, so that they are satisfied with their purchase.


You can use my artwork to:


Present
Home decor
Tshirts
Tattoos
Posters
etc.


I submit a JPG / PNG or PDF file in A4 / A3 size (300 DPI).


You can select your favorite package according to your needs or send me message before if you want custom order, so we can discuss it


. For me, it will have commercial use at the cheapest price. You can follow my work on Instagram AT: missyozart <3 I will be happy to create illustrations for you. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I expected higher caliber work based on the images presented. The image was "Ok", but unfortunately nowhere near good enough to use for the intended purpose.

Seller's Response:

thanks you

Seller's Response:

An excellent artist with a fantastic ability to turn what you can only see in your head into a finished image.

Seller's Response:

thanks you!!!

:

very helpful and very kind ! love her art ! i m going to work with her many times in the feature !




No comments:

Post a Comment