Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Create A Cartoon Character Ready For Animation











About:

Do you need characters that you can animate? I will gladly help you with this, as I have extensive experience in creating such characters.


I will create the characters you need, all the elements of the character (arms, legs, head and auxiliary objects will be properly grouped and animating them in the future will be easier than ever).


Please check out my portfolio to see the characters I created earlier.


If we start cooperation, you will receive:


1) A quality character in the required number of poses
2) Source file
3) Commercial use
4) My support is all the way


If you are interested in my offer, then write me a message before starting work and we will discuss all the necessary details.
Feel free to ask questions. In spite of the fact that I am new to the riverr, I will do this job 100% in high quality and also at a low price



Regards, Oleg.



P.S. 

If you just need a cartoon character (not for animation) you can order it in my other gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/olegdovgan/do-cartoon-character-design



Or if you need a vector illustration, then look here please

https://www.fiverr.com/olegdovgan/create-a-quality-vector-illustration

Reviews


:

Look great! Very responsive and made the requested revisions. Very reasonably priced and I will use him again for more character models. Highly recommended!

:

I'm brand photographer & videographer. My goal was to get a character which I can use on social media. I provided Olegdovgan with a few pictures and I list items I was looking for. Olegdovgan made minor revisions and dilivered everything I asked for. Great quality work, and highly recomend him if you are looking to create a character.

:

Simple, fast satisfaction.

:

Great job!

:

Really enjoy the final product and he agrees with the requirement very well.







Create A Cartoon Character Ready For Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment