Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Draw Any Character You Want











About:

Hi there, to you behind the screen, here's why you should work with me:



1. I have been taking up freelance work for roughly about 5 years and all my clients were happy with our cooperation.

2. I have a lot of experience in many areas that include design and illustration.

3. I love to work on interesting projects!



Tell me what you would like me to draw for you and leave the rest to me.

I will be providing:



  • Work in progress shots of the illustration so you can see the development.
  • 1 final piece in the mentioned format.
  • 1 revision.


PLEASE READ: I would like to note, all the tiers are for basic coloring(1-2 shades), if you want the high quality coloring/rendering either contact me first or use the appropriate gig extra for the tier you want!



I strongly suggest you contact me first before placing your order, if you have any questions!



Last but not least, please check your conversations with me regularly, the key to good results is good communication!



Reviews


:

The art is just fantastic. Communication through the process is amazing, updates on how it looks from stat to finish is great. Very friendly, every step was great to take.

:

Definitely exceeded my expectations! Did a wonderful job, great communication. Showed me the picture as it progressed. I definitely recommend this artist. :)

:

Communication was very solid, usually got a response between 1-2 hours. And besides that the final product looked exactly how i wanted it to look. If i need something new later on ill be sure to stop by here again.

:

Amazing artwork! Exactly what I wanted and there was a lot of communication throughout the whole process. I'm super happy!

:

Awesome time working with mariosdal! It was great to see those characters come to life, and I'm very pleased with the result. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment