Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Fantastic Concept Art And Illustration











About:

Welcome to my gig !



Here i'll give life to your idea with an high quality illustration.


From futuristic city to fantasy landscape i can create anything to help you in your project.


you can count on my professional ability to support you and give you satisfaction.







- How to commission ?



- STEP 1: Send me a note inbox, short description and refference image(Number of characters, creatures, details in background...). We will disscuss about ideas and anything else.



- STEP 2: One we each other agree i send you a custom offer to validate the order.





Looking forward to hear from you.



Thank you !







Reviews


:

Fourth individual piece from rabbitv! The price is right! I am pleased by these $30 orders and have to prioritize what will become a more expensive piece, but it has been great working with rabbitv.

:

Rabbit, was INCREDIBLE. I'm working toward my Thesis Film during this crazy, stressful Covid situation, and Rabbits professionalism, communication and work was so refreshing during this time. And I'm Extremely happy with his work.

:

Communication was very clear and helpful. The drawing was delivered on time and was exactly what we agreed upon. I'd definitely commission a drawing from rabbittv again should the need arise.

:

Hey, I cant say that i am completely satisfied with the delivery but still... You did the work so i will take it :)

:

He went out of his way to work with me through the process and saw my project through till the very end. I would highly recommend him to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment