Monday, June 8, 2020

Create Character Design For Your Visual Development











About:

Creating a good character need a good inspiration.

  • but what if you still can't get it?
  • what if you need services that can make the character designs you want? It's about personal custom
  • can someone build my image become live, unreal and believable?


Only if my style matches your desires.

Alright I can make a smile on your face. maybe inspiration in your head too.

This project is progressive and I will always contact you at every development.



For more info try to see more FAQ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Keninkenap was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating and thorough. He was quick with changes and even when I was drawing a blank he knew exactly what I was trying to say. Plus his art is just great! The man is amazing! 12/10!

Seller's Response:

😅👍👍 thank you, really appreciate that. probably too much ahahaha

Seller's Response:

Keninkenap is an awesome artist. He is quick to figure out what you want, he's happy to make little fixes, and his rates are amazing! His english is really really good, he stays in touch with his clients, and he clearly enjoys doing what he does! Highly recommend Keninkenap.

Seller's Response:

too much, but thank you 😂👍👍

Seller's Response:

Seller was very prompt and a delight to work with. I am very happy with the process and completed product. I will definitely work with seller again.




No comments:

Post a Comment