Sunday, June 28, 2020

Create Quality Artwork And Colorful Style Illustration











About:

-----------  Please send me a message first before you placing an order -----------



I have experience making illustration, t-shirt design, vector art and also make several concept design illustration and character design.



I'm creative, able to produce stylized, high detail and quality illustration. My work is professional and responsive to deadlines.



I can adapt the illustration/drawing style to the project requirements.



Notes :

  • Please send me a message first before you placing an order.
  • Tell me your clear concept idea and give me references artwork/image what you want.
  • I will update every process from sketch, line art and color.



I look forward to work with your project.



Thank you

Reviews


:

putraart did fantastic work for my hand sanitizer brand, supaclean.store. Will be back to get more artwork as our company grows!

:

Awesome artwork! Easy to work with! :))

:

Very easy to communicate with! Great with translating ideas into compelling images. Will definitely work with again.

:

Great job!

:

Very attentive and professional.







Create Quality Artwork And Colorful Style Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment