Friday, June 5, 2020

Hand Drawings And Sketches In An Architectural Way











About:

If you want to make a good impression and stand out from the crowd with your project by adding a plus of expressiveness, you came to the right place. 



I will provide hand drawings for your project in a short time for a small amount of money. 



My hand drawings / sketches could be based on:
  • photo source provided
  • your 3D model

  • your renderings

  • your 2D plans/facade in any CAD software (for additional price)

  • your 2D plans/facade sketches (for additional price)



I will create a sketch of any:

  • building type
  • piece of furniture 
  • urban environment
  • outdoor architectural space

  • interior design



Note:

Please contact me before you order so we can discuss further. (Especially if your order has special requirements that need to be explained and are not exactly following a picture, photo, render, 3D model)



Kind Regards,

Andreea-Iulia Raicu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! The finished sketch exceeded my expectation. It was exactly what I wanted, only better. I will be requesting a lot more work in the future.

Seller's Response:

Great to hear that! Thank you very much for your review! I am really glad you like it and I am open for future collaboration as well.

:

Stunning work! I commissioned this personal piece and entrusted it to the right person! Not only was it done faster than I imagined it was also completed just as I had envisioned! Thank you for the great work, it is a piece of art that we will have displayed in our home forever!

:

I am so happy to hear that and so glad that you like it. Many thanks for appreciating my work! I wish you all the best.

:

Very pleased. She took a concept I could see in my head and expanded on it. Happy we got to collaborate. Thanks for sharing your talents Andreea!




No comments:

Post a Comment