Sunday, June 28, 2020

Illustrations Or Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig 

I have experience of 5 years in children book illustration. I will make very beautiful kids friendly illustrations.

I can do:

·  Children books

·  Children book cover

·  E-books

·  Character illustration

NOTE: You will get 2 free revisions :-)

Please discuss me project details before placing an order. Thank you

Regards: Graphic_tones

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second project with Zee. She is amazing to work with and all projects and revisions were completed days before they were due. Very professional and very talented and responds to communications in a very reasonable time frame. I will definitely continue to work with Zee on all my children's books.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

This illustrator is great to work with. Very patient w me in my revisions and thorough in making requested revisions! Definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience. You made it come to life.







Illustrations Or Children Book Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment