Friday, June 5, 2020

Make An Awesome Drawing Of Your Car Or Motorbike











About:

PLEASE, READ THIS!!! If you order without reading I'd need to cancel your order.



Contact me ALWAYS before place your order with your picture or request, sometimes it's not possible to work with some pictures. Just contact me and I'll reply as soon as possible.



There are two types of person in this world, the person who owns a car, and the person who have a motorized friend.



If you have passion for the motor world you'll love this gig!

For just 25$ I will draw your car or motorbike on my digital sketchy style.



Send me a good picture of your vehicle and I'll convert it into art, please, note that if I can't see it I can't drawing, so I need high resolution pictures. Just contact me and I'll tell you :)



Do you think that you need a "special order"? You know what to do...

Contact me and I'll reply asap. ;D




PS: Please, note that this is a digital illustration, you'll receive a digital file, in fiverr we don't delivery physical work. Looks like an unnecessary clarification but some people thinks that they'll receive a physical drawing from the other point of the world for just 25$.



PS2: Modifications are not free.



Try it, you wont regret!

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Wow the result is really impressive and I'm extremely satisfied with the service. I would definitely recommend it and I will for sure be back for some other artworks! Thanks a lot!

:

Perfect! very happy with the results!

:

He exceeded my expectation You should all try him. Awesome!

:

I like the outcome and have had good communication!

:

good and easy communication. Great seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment