Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Create Colorful Custom Illustrations For Any Project Or Idea











About:

Hi I'm Aidana! I can make hand-drawn or digital images.

I also offer to send you the original painting for an extra cost.



WORK PROCESS:

  1. You will provide all the information needed for the project, and we'll discuss your idea.
  2. I will sketch the idea and I will send a rough sketch to you. Feedback and sketch approval.
  3. I will start the drawing process and send you some previews.
  4. After final approval, I will send the final file and original painting (upon request for an extra cost). 

Reviews


:

Great, swift replies. Has followed my requirements very well and I was very pleased with attention to detail and creativity, suggesting new things which i didnt think of at all.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment