Saturday, June 20, 2020

Draw Anything You Want With Japanese Anime Painterly Style











About:

Contact me first with you ideas / reference :) 

I can do draw a lot of things! But to be sure, it's best to talk together first so that i can also adjust the price for you :) 

From character, concept art, landscapes, buildings.. Check out my Instagram @veronikasuvorova or just message me ^_^



Reviews


:

she is honestly such an amazing artist and I love her work so very much. I can't recommend her enough

:

always a pleasure to do business with and always does amazing work. I highly recommend.

:

Absolutely loved it! This will make a great gift :), I would definitely buy from you again.

:

Amazing work with amazing prices. I can't recommend this person enough.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment