Friday, June 19, 2020

Draw Whatever You Want For 5 Dollars In Under 15 Minutes











About:

I can hand-draw whatever you want with my pen and you can make it your wallpaper, print it out as a poster, or make it a family heirloom to show off to all your friends and family. 



I can draw:

  • Portraits
  • Landscapes
  • Full body
  • Animals
  • Still lifes


I will need a resource photo of what you want me to draw, and any special requests regarding it.

(If you want me to draw something imaginary, I recommend the Premium kit, as that will allow me time to fully conceptualize it.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you happy with work will use again.

:

Thank you for drawing a wonderful picture!

:

It was a pleasure to draw!

:

Fantastic, super professional, and we communicated and he delivered! Thank you so much, Highly recommended

:


No comments:

Post a Comment