Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Hand Drawn Minimalism Illustration With My Style











About:

Before placing the order please contact me first

to discuss your idea.




First, im not a very creative person. so please i just need your idea.

I cannot draw something from a Word



In this gig I am working manually with pen and paper.

But the final file will be digital.



Let me discuss first about the packages



  • Basic Package: You will get 1 drawing and no color
  • Standard Package: You will get 2 drawings and No color no source file or vector file
  • Premium Package: You will get 3 drawings , and No Color, You get Source file or vector file.


Dont worry if you choose the basic or standard package

and need the source file as Photoshop or Illustrator,

it will be available on the gig extra purchases.



Notes :

  •  I can only Draw in my own style
  • For best result please give me clear reference and description of all detail that you need. 
      The better the references and inspiration, the better the results

  • Please read my brief description carefully before placing the order 
  • Once the order has been made. the final result will be sent in the last day
  • For The Basic Package, You only Get ONE illustration NO Background, NO Details.

Reviews


:

This is so amazing. I love it so much I that when I first saw it I wanted to cry. THANK YOU.

:

100% - couldn't be better!

:

Always attentive to detail and goes above and beyond!

:

So amazing! Communication is amazing and I love working with them 🧡

:

Uick once again and filled as described




No comments:

Post a Comment