Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Make A Unique Line Art Tattoo Design











About:

Hello!



Please contact me before ordering so i can see if i can do it



Illustrating gives me joy and i would be happy to make the costumers the same way by making the perfect design tattoo for them.



This gig offers a simple and original tattoo design in line art style. I need informations such as:

- how would you vision the tattoo (even if it is just yet a concept, phrase, poem or idea);

- where it would be placed.



I enjoy showing to the costumers more than one first sketch and the process of the illustration while working on it.



The result will be sent in the format that better suits you (PNG/JPG/PDF).



Glad to help turn your ideas into tattoos! Have a nice day

Reviews


:

Amazing work. Will carry on working with her.

:

She was so helpful in the design process and made so many changes to help suit what I wanted. Couldn't be happier with the outcome

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment