Saturday, June 20, 2020

Draw Your Fantasy Map











About:

PLEASE NOTE:

DUE TO CORONA LOCKDOWN, I HAVE HAD TO RESTRUCTURE MY ENTIRE LIFE, INCLUDING EVERYTHING WORK RELATED. BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL TO FINISH MAPS, AND I HAVE TEMPORARILY SET ALL MAP DELIVERY TIMES TO 21 DAYS. I HOPE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING REGARDING THIS, AND WILL CHANGE IT BACK AS SOON AS THE SITUATION IS



Are you writing a fantasy story? Or making a video game? Would you like a map to show everyone how vast and wonderful your world is?


If you have an idea about the general geography of your world, I will draw your map in a rustique fantasy style. If you want to, you may refer me to already existing maps you like, and I will mimic their style.



Do you not yet know exactly how the geography of your world should look? Give me some clues about what you want, and in my "complete map design" package, I will structure your world according to the natural laws of techtonial plates, sea levels, rain fields, and further.



Let me help you make your fantasy world come alive!



PLEASE NOTE:

In the packages where they are not included, you can add...

  • High Resolution for $30
  • Commercial Rights for $40
  • Source File (PSD) for $50

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brought my map to life better than I could have hoped for!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words - glad you like the result. You made the job a lot easier with your precise and detailed sketch and on-point revision requests.

Seller's Response:

Great communication! He will absolutely listen to your demands and deliver an amazing map!

:

Open communication, very quick turnaround, excellent product.

:

Always a pleasure




No comments:

Post a Comment