Saturday, June 6, 2020

Draw Any Of Your Ideas In Any Art Style











About:

I will draw you anyting for five dollars!

I do my work in PS and AI.

If you need qualty work for low price contact me!



Hire me because.



  1. Iam long time artist, both in classical and digital medium.
  2. I can draw any of your ideas with good qualty for low price.
  3. I can make you  basic minimalistic logo in no time!!
  4. My best work is in cartoon style but i can do any style you wont!


I will privde you with.



  1. 2d drawing digital or classical stly (picture from mobile)
  2. also can provide you with minimalistic 2D logo desing.
  3. Ink style comic drawing, Colorful portraits or simple shades.




Reviews


:

dude is awesome I keep coming back to him for work

:

GREAT GUY AND GREAT WORK RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

:

great work

:

HE IS DOPE

:

This seller really helped out, 100% recommended:)




No comments:

Post a Comment