Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Draw A Storyboard From Your Script











About:

Drawing is my passion, so this could be your opportunity to turn your best ideas and scripts into drawings, with my help you can make interesting projects for advertisements, animated shorts and even movies, this is the basic structure to carry out these productions. Do not hesitate to check my gig and ask any questions and start working together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good communication and was happy to make the changes I asked for. Art is spot on and good price for the outcome.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your support, come back soon.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding job. I'm really happy with this one. As I said - give the seller some time and he'll come up with something really good.

Seller's Response:

Awesome project and buyer!

:

Even though my request didn't quite match his gig description the seller provided a custom job at his basic rate. The final result was exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment