Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Illustrate The Concept In Your Mind For Your Website Or App











About:

Hi there! I'm Jamayal, I'm a Designer and Illustrator with over 10 years of experience and am well-versed in different styles.



I will create digital illustrations for any project you have in mind. 



My illustration style is versatile and I enjoy doing illustrations for websites, apps, blog posts, games or even social media. I prefer using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Procreate for my illustrations project. A few examples of my work is also listed below in the gallery of this gig. 



If you have any specific requirement, please send me a message here and I reply within 3-4 minutes. I prefer to have a chat first and understand the requirements in detail before actually illustrating. Don't worry about revisions, I take it upon myself until the job isn't finished and hence that's the reason why I have progressed here so quickly. 


If there's a custom illustration order, please message me and I'll swiftly reply back to you with the next steps. 

Look forward to working with you.

Best,

Jamayal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing designer who works hard to understand the brief and deliver on time. This is my second time working together with Jamayalt - highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Prime cooperation and illustrations....on time and fair price

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Well done.

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment