Sunday, June 21, 2020

Collage Artwork For Album Cover, Clothing, Poster, Or Flyer











About:

About This Gig
Hi, my name is Gunawan Zendrato and weIcome to my gig. I will design a professional & unique collage poster for you.



You will get:
JPEG, PNG
Friendly communication & quick response


Delivery:
- High resolution (300dpi) .jpg images.

And all that is indicated in each package.


High Definition or sizes are not a problem just let me know before.
Reference image and all the necessary details will be good for the best result.



Make your order, and do not forget to write me to talk more about the details.



Thank you!!

Reviews


:

Even with very basic idea for a theme the final result exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be using again 10/10

:

Gunawanzendrato is by far one of the best gigs I've come across on Fiverr. As a musician, there are so many aspects that go into releasing music, and no one is going to be great at them all. It's so great to know that whenever I have poured my heart into a track that I can count on having a single cover that is eye catching and as meticulously crafted as my song. This seller delivers. Happy two time customer and soon to be third!

:

The collage project was great, and tailored specific to my needs. Seller was very communicative. I would happily use again and highly recommend to anyone looking for quality artwork.

:

He is very professional and creative. I wasn’t too sure on my second design but he brought it to life! Thank you again, will be working with you more in the future.

:

Fast and beautiful art




No comments:

Post a Comment