Thursday, June 4, 2020

Draw Vintage And Awesome Illustration With My Style











About:

Hey guys! First off, the best option is to contact me before ordering, to avoid cancellations and misunderstoods.  We'll choose the right gig together. Let's do something awesome! 



Send me a message with a little brief, could fit perfectly for young and fresh businesses ! Examples? craft beers , poster design, book cover, logo for cafe & coffee shops, apparel owners, for products like t shirts, stickers, labels, posters.  



 - BASIC GIG is for very quick and easy jobs, just lining without fills or colors. 



 - STANDARD GIG is for standard jobs with colors, more complicated than the standard but not detailed as the PRO.



 - PREMIUM GIG is my suggestions for every business. A complete detailed, colored piece, like the ones you see in the gig gallery.



I use to work in digital, so no problems about sending file if you need it, for: .png, .pdf, .ai, .jpg, .bmp, .tiff.

Reviews


:

Took the design brief and nailed it. Quick turnaround on suggested revisions so that we got to the final version very quickly. A pleasure to work with and a great final product that will play an important role in the (hopeful) success of my project. Would definitely work with them again.

:

Wonderful work! DesperadoDesigns works with me to make sure a project is right before it is finished. I appreciate perfectionistic work ethic :)

:

This was the best experience I've had on Fiverr. His comprehension and communication with this project was amazing.

:

Amazing work!!!!. Helped me create the vision i had in mind.

:

The man is a great artist




No comments:

Post a Comment