Thursday, June 4, 2020

Draw You As Pokemon Trainer With Your Favourite Pokemon











About:

Have you ever dreamed of catching Pokemon?
I'm sure it is! Contact me and I will turn you into a Pokemon Trainer joined by your favorite Pokemon.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU BUY!

Before I start I will need these things:
  • I will need your photo (or the link to your public FB profile, so there should be photos)
  • The name of the pokemon you want to be drawn with you.
  • A brief description of the outfit / gadget you want.
  • The mood of your character in 3 words, to understand what pose and expression to give it.


The image will be a standard 2000x2000 JPG file at 300 DPI, but if you prefer I can send you as a gift card with dedication to a friend, brother/sister or your love. 



Gotta catch em all!


Reviews


:

Guy was very responsive and kept in touch frequently, did great work and was attentive to the needs and discription provided, Great and relyable work.

:

Il lavoro finito é esattamente come me lo ero immaginato, e venditore é stato molto gentile e disponibile. Acquisterei di nuovo in futuro!

:

My order looks fantastic!! I love it so much!! artist was very polite and updated me with sketches and lineart! I'm very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend to a friend! this art style is wonderful!

:

One of the very first people I have met that has read and done everything I asked for in the first version, rather than needing to point out things I'd previously mentioned and have it revised. I am very satisfied with what I received and I would definitely recommend this artist! I'm already working on another order with them. 11/10 :D

:

Seller was very professional. Communication was updated at every step of the delivery. Will definitely be a returning customer. Effort was much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment